Monday 24 November 2008

2nd October 2008

I have just watched Simon's video and it has given me a lot to think about.

I am starting to read a book on Theo's reading list called Online Education Using Learning Objects.

I think this wetpaint website can be made into a learning diary/record and an online learning object because it is editable by the creator and invited members. Attachments can be added making it easy for students to access core material of their course..

Widgets help display other websites such as slideshare or YouTube videos to enhance the wetpaint website.

The two resources below have become part of the Chris Anderson's 'long tail' because they were initially created for a specific lesson, and then uploaded onto the Internet means that they can be found by users and are durable. Shared or downloaded by whoever and whenever. This means that I am teaching people, over a period of time, who I did not originally intend to.

No comments: